Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Mural Painting Ideas

The sky really is the limit when it comes to mural painting ideas. Most people just need a springboard to get them thinking since the possibilities are so vast. My name is Michael Cooper and I have been painting murals for about 20 years! I know, way too long! But I know a thing or two about it and I've seen just about everything you can imagine!

Here's one thig you have to know about murals and muralists when it comes to large-scale murals with a focus on trompe l'oeil and one point perspective: If you can imagine it, it can more than likely be created.

Now, think big and peruse the below lists of mural painting ideas and get ready to turn that hum-drum playroom, bedroom, foyer or kitchen into something that transcends space, depth and time!

Kids' Mural Painting Ideas
I have to admit that the popularity of this is beyond my wildest imagination. It's definitely not child's play! This is big business! Interior designers, retailers, artists, even parents and grandparents are finding a lot of freedom of expression in creating the perfect mural for a child's room.

It's my opinion that anything goes in a child's room as it relates to color. It doesn't have to flow with the rest of the colors in your home so just allow your imagination to run wild. And remember, most children view their rooms as their "fort" or "princess castle" so don't be too serious. This is their space - where they get to be creative and...they get to be kids!

Source : Ezinearticles

No comments:

Post a Comment